Check out the fruit and dessert ranges if tobacco flavours aren’t for you.
Why You Should Choose LiQuid
- All e liquids are manufactured in an ISO Class 5 clean room facility here in the UK
- We manufacture the highest quality flavours from the best ingredients..
- We only use the best quality EP/USP Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine
- We only use chip compliant label and bottles which are childproof and tamper evident
- We have full traceability on all ingredients used
- We have full batch control & we regularly batch test
- It’s only £1 – that’s not a great risk to give it a try?
- We don’t ever compromise on quality
The e liquid we sell is only £1 but rest assured it is just as good as another other UK manufactured e liquid.
How do we do this?
- We are not the greedy type.
- All of our raw materials are bought from other UK businesses in large volumes and therefore we buy it with huge discounts.
- We have a production line of machines which can make 50,000 bottles a day which keeps our labour costs down and our juice pure.
- Our goal is to convert every smoker and vaper to use LiQuid as the pricing is so good that we can make the world a better place.
We are the first UK e liquid brand to change the PG/VG ratios in line with Nicotine Strength. We did this because some vapers like a strong throat hit whilst others prefer a lot of vapour with a mild throat hit. Below is a guide to help you to choose the right one for you. Don’t forget that PG provides the throat hit and VG provides the vapour.
18mg/ml – 50(PG) / 50(VG) – a medium throat hit / an excellent vapour.
12mg/ml – 45(PG) / 55(VG) – a mild throat hit / an excellent vapour.
6mg/ml – 40 (PG) / 60 (VG) – a mild throat hit / a massive vapour.
0mg/ml – 40(PG) / 60(VG) – no throat hit / a huge vapour.